Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly.
To extend the life of your jewelry and keep it in optimal condition, please follow the care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as showering, cosmetics, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities including going to the gym, gardening, housekeeping, etc.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics, and lotion.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat and store in a cool, dry place.
- If you have a fine jewelry piece that contains a pearl, extra care should be taken.
- Scheduling a complimentary appointment quarterly, to have your Boston Diamond Company jewelry inspected, ensures that your jewelry stays in optimal condition.
- Boston Diamond Company jewelry cleaner is always recommended to clean diamonds, gold, and platinum.